Hi everyone, this article will help you solve the black screen issue.
Google Chrome made some updates recently (one update could be 'disabling flash in sites by default' for security reasons ), which could be the reason why Youzign is not loaded automatically now like it was before. Please follow these steps:
1. Open Chrome Settings Page:
2. Scroll down to the bottom of Setttings and click + Show Advanced Settings to show more options:
3. Under Privacy click the button Content Settings:
4. A window will appear, scroll down to reach the Flash Section and then click Manage Exception:
5. Add https://youzign.com/ into the list and click Finished.
6. Refresh Youzign and try to load the editor again. You may need to consider Force refreshing (Ctrl+F5) the page or clearing your browser's cache.
NOTE: In case Manage Exceptions will not work, please try using the option "Allow sites to run Flash" under the Flash Section, however please be reminded that this option is not recommended as it might expose you to some security issues. In case the Flash Player is not working in Chrome, please visit this page for more details: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6258784?hl=en .
Here are my following thoughts based from my and others' experiences about using well-known browsers. I have also added tutorial links on how to enable the Flash Player in these browsers:
• Google Chrome - it works (Enable Flash Player)
• Mozilla Firefox - it works (Enable Flash Player)
• Microsoft Edge - it works (Enable Flash Player)
• Internet Explorer - it works (Enable Flash Player)
• Internet Explorer 10 - it works (Enable Flash Player)
• Safari - it does not work
NOTE: Excluding Chrome, you can't run Youzign without a Flash Player installed. It's free and you can get one here: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ . Don't forget to un-tick any boxes where they offer you software installs and homepage changes!
C. I tried all options but none worked.
If you have tried all options and the black screen is still there, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the developers to have a closer look into the issue.