The Youzign Desktop app gives you quick access to Youzign from the comfort of your desktop!
It's available for MacOS, Windows 8/10 and Linux and requires an internet connection.
Windows: simply download, unzip the file and double-click to install Youzign.
Mac: please unzip the Youzign download first then move it to your Mac applications folder.
Note: this is a beta version. Try it out (and let us know if you find any bugs) or check again next week for the final version.
- fully responsive (flexible workflow)
- fast load (built with Chromium)
- pin to taskbar
- Snap Assist support
Why you should install it
- Quick access to Youzign from your Dock bar (Mac) or task bar (Windows) so that you can fire up Youzign anytime.
- Fast load: app runtime based on Chromium OS, which means lighting-fast deployment of Youzign Desktop
- Fully responsive and supports Split View on Mac and Snap Assist on Windows. This will allow you to build your own workspace and have youzign run alongside your image library for instance (or use it with something like Duet Display)
- Coming soon: Youzign Desktop icon, always logged-in support, offline editing, 32-bit version (planned)