The No Fill effect applies to Texts, Curved Texts and Vector Graphics.
To use this effect:
1. Login to the Youzign Editor
2. Load your text or vector image on the canvas
3. Click on the text/ image that you wish to edit. This will activate the control panel at the right side of the editor.
4. From the control panel, choose Effects (the sparkly wand icon just next to Tt icon)
5. Make sure to Tick the Border box, without it turned on, the No Fill feature will not also work.
6. Now, tick the No Fill effect to remove fill for text or images.